Residential Block Management
Our key strengths in residential block management are:
- Making places and communities – good property management of multi-unit schemes is crucial in creating good places to live, and we work with owners and tenants to ensure best value and outcome from available budgets so as to achieve this. This also improves the saleability and lettability of their properties.
- Multidisciplinary team – we genuinely provide a one stop shop for residential property issues through our property managers, building surveyors, engineers, health & safety specialists, and building maintenance teams. Having so many specialisms in a single team ensures a co-ordinated approach on residential schemes.
- High service charge recovery – every multi-unit scheme we manage is assigned an experienced credit controller, and we pride ourselves in very good service charge collection rates.
- Bulk buying of services – Aramark Property is one of the largest private procurers of property services in the country. This gives us bulk buying leverage to drive down the cost of services across our property assets, including residential.
- Rapid reaction – we can avail of the services of the wider Aramark Group to provide a rapid response to emergency situations where required – through our building services and facilities management teams.
- Problematic developments – we have considerable experience of the issues involved in transferring problem developments into new management structures, and in resolving legacy issues arising from previous ownership.
- Minimising maintenance costs – regular property inspections and health and safety audits enable us to identify and anticipate potential building issues, leading to cheaper cost solutions than when reactive repairs have to be undertaken. e.g. Our in-house building surveying team regularly provides advice on building fabric issues on our schemes.